After much encouragement from the major lenders we have put forward two of our hard working staff for awards at the BMA 2016.
Stephen Darbyshire (our Director of Specialist Lending) has been nominated for Best Broker: Buy To Let
Ruth Huntley Jacobs (our Director of Operations) has been nominated for Technology Advocate
If you agree with the nominations (and you have a spare two minutes) we would really appreciate it if you would nominate Stephen and Ruth for their respective awards. We are extremely grateful in advance for those clients who choose to help us. By selecting the different categories you’ll be able to submit as many nominations as you decide.
Voting closes on the 6th May!
Did you know…………
- We arrange many types of mortgages such as for First Time Buyers, homemovers, remortgagers, buy-to-let Landlords, Limited Companies and we can also arrange secured loans.
- We provide competitive and high quality buildings and contents cover, life cover, and critical illness cover
- We are very proud to say that we won’t and never have imposed or bundled inappropriate cover on to our clients such as PPI.
- 19 Dec 2016Why mortgage rates rise when the Bank of England base rate was loweredMost of us would assume that when the Bank of England (BoE) cuts its rate of lending, then interest...
- 28 Nov 2016Take Five to Protect your Financial and Personal detailsExpress Mortgage Services Ltd and its financial business partners work hard to protect you, and last...